Friday 11 March 2011

NUS Speakers Series: 22 March 2011

My last post before we go on holiday during the March school vacations.

If you have absolutely nothing to do on the afternoon of Tuesday 22 March 2011, why not come for a few laughs at the NUS Museum at 5 pm, when I am being presented by the National University of Singapore's Centre for the Arts (NUSCFA) as part of its Speakers Series. Others who have been presented in the past were Professor Tommy Koh, Dr Lee Suan Yew and Professor Tan Chorh Chuan, so you might say I'm in good company.
My so-called topic Bluff Your Way Through Classical Music will be moderated by Professor Wang Ya-Hui, who will give me the third degree and persuade me to play a few piano pieces (after all there is a handsome Ibach grand piano there, I am told). What will I be playing? Why not come and find out?
Place: NUS Museum (note the change in venue!)
Time: 5 pm
Date: Tuesday, 22 March 2011
Admission: Free for NUS students and staff
$10 for everbody else (boo!)
I'd better start practising soon!

No comments: