As of sometime early this morning, Pianomania received its six millionth view! I am beside myself as the five millionth read took place earlier this month. Which means that more than 1.4 million views took place within the month of August alone. This is really nerdy, but I do take a count of what is being read.
Interestingly, posts on food have received more views than musical posts, and as I posted about more makan places in Singapore, the view count went up accordingly. Posts on art exhibitions have also been well received. However, this remains a musical blog, and all the concerts I have attended will be documented here, as well as the reviews published by The Straits Times (or not).
Thank you for reading and sharing in my passions. More to follow! And here's a promise: I won't post anymore about Pianomania views until I've hit 10 million (which might be later this year or next).



No comments:
Post a Comment