As of a few minutes ago, at 10.42 pm or thereabouts, Pianomania received its 5 millionth read! I find that quite incredible because it had its 4 millionth read as recently as 15th June 2026. One million reads under two months is a lot as it took me almost 8 years to get my first million reads.
This figure may be attributed to the frequency of posts, which rose sharply earlier this year when I began posting daily, instead of a few times a week. I guess that the posts of eating places in Singapore and Malaysia also contributed, especially when the food posts began to outnumber the music posts. I guess people prefer looking at pictures of delicious dishes (food porn) than reading about musical performances.
Anyway, there will still be musical posts and reviews, especially now that The Straits Times has began to cut back on the number of reviews published as of this year. Too bad for the readers of ST, but no worries if you read about them here!




No comments:
Post a Comment