It appears that I am eating through all of Citylink Mall's eateries, one by one, as long as concerts take place at the Esplanade. The close proximity of this mall makes it ideally suited to quick eats before rushing off to a concert. I remember a record 9 minutes needed from the time of order to completing a meal at Kim's Bibimbap, and just under $10. Kim's has now been replaced by Wow! Fish, another franchise outlet, one which specialises in Chinese-styled fish soup with pickled vegetable.
The premises is spare and simple, and also easy to clean for restaurant personnel. It's mostly self-service, and after payment one just waits for your number to be announced, and one can begin eating.
Spicy soups take a longer time to be gulped down, but I now have the luxury of time. I also have time to indulge in some pork strips, which are tasty when eaten with chilli flakes (provided). All in all, rather satisfying and it's a nice leisurely walk through Esplanade Tunnel to the next concert.
WOW! FISH @ CITYLINK MALL
1 Raffles Link #B1-19
Singapore 039393


No comments:
Post a Comment