Wednesday, 19 August 2026

SUKA MAKAN: CHIRASIZUSHI SHOU @ BUKIT TIMAH PLAZA




There is a Japanese restaurant literally just steps away from my office. Yet I had not been there until yesterday. That has been my loss, and quickly remedied by my good wife. In fact, there are two Chirashizushi Shou outlets in Bukit Timah Plaza, just a few doors away from each other. We just went to the nearer one.



Despite the small premises, it has a very wide menu. So wide that one is often spoilt for choice. Shall I have rice or noodles? Meat or seafood? Sushi or sashimi? Decisions, decisions, decisions... 

Unagi Don

Natsu bowl

A rather filling helping of sashimi


In the end, I opted unusually for a rice bowl, simply because I wanted unagi (eel). Janet had a rice bowl herself, and we were served miso soup and salad on the side. Then we went for the four-variety sashimi, and the slices were thick, chunky and substantial. This made for a rather filling lunch before I went for my post-prandial nap. Will definitely come back again soon. 



CHIRASHIZUSHI SHOU
1 Jalan Anak Bukit
#B1-55A and B1-60
Singapore 588996


No comments: